Saturday, August 29, 2009

LIFE IS SO IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

HI friends you should understand the importance of life given by god
i really understood it because my grandmother was admitted to hospital for 27 days and as i was somewhat free my parents made me to care my grandmother and majority of my time was spend in the hospital
In one way the building was too cool and well decorated but other sense it was the deciding place for ones life if u go in 1. u can be completely cured or else death how fearful the life becomes to go in such places and also even it becomes the place for frequent and strong prayers those who never prayed even call out lords name for more than thousand times
When i was der i saw many crying for der ailment many feeling hopeless due to their such sudden ailments, also some came afternoon then took the dead body of the patient at night is life that short??? really i thanked my lord for giving me my healthy life
But is that enough if anything happens than a big question will come
what i did in my life ?????????????



YES FRIENDS LIFE IS VERY IMPORTANT GOD GAVE ALL THE RESOURCES TO TEACH US ABOUT LIFE IF WE DO NOT USE IT FOR HIM THAN OUR LIFE WILL BE MEANINGLESS AND DURING THE LAST days WE WILL BE RESTLESS FOR NOT LIVING LIFE FULLY

SO START NOW ONWARDS WHATEVER YOU CAN DO FOR THE LORD THROUGH MINISTRY OR CHURCH OR BY ANY OTHER MEANS DO IT AND
LIVE A REAL LIFE.................

No comments:

"I have never yet found a man who has not converted,if previously I had time to pray the rosary - st.Clement